HILL-GROWING SALTWORT. Dry extract in capsules. 180 caps.
(Русский) При различных нарушениях функций печени и поджелудочной железы.
* Актуальную стоимость уточняйте в отделе продаж
In case of various functional disorders of the liver and the pancreatic gland.
The concentrated hill-growing saltwort extract is a thick liquid of dark brown color that helps to boost liver function. The ingredients and effects of the extract have been thoroughly studied. The amount of clinical tests is sufficient for the marketing authorization of this pharmaceutical. Based on the studies of the extract effects, 3 PhD and 20 Candidate theses were defended, 2 monographs and more than 40 papers in peer-reviewed journals were published.
Hill-growing saltwort is rich in macro- and microelements. The organic part of the plant includes ample bioactive substances. The hepatoprotective effect of the extract is produced by bioactive agents, the most essential of which are: glycine betaine, flavonoids, sterol glycosides, organic acid salts.
The extract is effective for various liver and pancreas problems. Produces anticytolytic and anticholestatic effects, has anti-inflammatory, lipotropic, spasmolytic, choleretic, immune boosting, hypotonic, vessel-strengthening and antioxidant properties. Inhibits lipid peroxidation, prevents necrosis of lihepatic parenchyma, stimulates the antitoxic liver function.
Recommended as a health-promoting supplement and addition to medications in the following conditions:
- acute hepatitis (drug-, toxic, alcohol-induced), chronic hepatitis, chronic cholecystitis, early-stage cirrhosis;
- for better liver metabolism in case of helminthiases (opisthorchiasis, ascariasis, echinococcosis, giardiasis, etc.);
- for liver protection when taking cytostatic drugs, anti-tuberculosis or other hepatotoxic agents;
- in case of severe food poisoning;
- for the prevention of hepatic and pancreatic dysfunctions in healthy people working in harmful conditions and living in polluted areas.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take 2 capsules 3 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals. Take for 3 weeks.
Intolerance to components.
Not a medicinal product.
ENERGY VALUE PER 100 g: 299 kcal/1249 kJ
NUTRITION FACTS PER 100 g: Carbohydrates 70 g, fats – 25 g
NET WEIGHT (VOLUME): 54 g (126 capsules)
Store in a dry place protected from direct sunlight, keep out of reach of children, at 25 ºC maximum temperature with air humidity not more than 60% without rapid changes. After the opening of the consumer package, store in the tightly closed jar in a dark dry place.
SHELF LIFE: 2 years.